Designer Bag Bingo - Special Olympics
Time & Location
About the Event
- 9 games of Bingo with ticket purchase
- Extra Bingo Cards available to purchase - must be purchased prior to the event!
- 50/50 - Option to donate online, drawing will be held on Zoom!
- Bingo Cards will be emailed to you before the event.
- If attending virtually, please login by 6PM.
All bags are 100% genuine, come with original tags and have signature serial number on the inside! All of your favorite styles!
All proceeds go to supporting the amazing Special Olympics Athletes of Seminole, Brevard, Osceola, Orange and Polk County Our program is made possible through the generosity of local individuals, civic clubs, businesses and corporations. Our athletes participate in our program at no cost; therefore, without volunteers and donations, the program would not exist.
*Disclaimer: Due to the size and costs involved in shipping of the prizes and that this is a Charity Fundraiser - You must be able to please collect your Bingo and silent auction prizes.
For our in-person attendees, food will be available for purchase.
- There will be beer, wine, and simple mixed drinks on a donation basis for your enjoyment. Proceeds from these donations will go to both organizations.
- There will be a limited menu available for puchase from the restaurant during the event.
Masks and gloves are optional for participants. All food is prepared in the kitchen of the restaurant in accordance with all health and safety standards.
Ticket will include: Eight (8) games of Bingo & complimentary appetizers prepared and served by Colonial Room
Prizes for Bingo winners will be valued at a minimum of $100.00 each.
Masks and gloves are optional for participants.
- There will be beer, wine, and simple mixed drinks on a donation basis for your enjoyment. Proceeds from these donations will go to Special Olympics.
- There will be a limited menu available for puchase from the restaurant during the event. All food is prepared in the kitchen of the restaurant in accordance with all health and safety standards.
**WE ARE NOW OFFERING VIRTUAL BINGO FOR THOSE PARTICIPANTS WHO WOULD LIKE TO PLAY FROM HOME!**
1. Bingo will be done through Zoom - you must have a computer or phone with a webcam with access to Zoom to play from home.
2. You will be emailed your BINGO cards prior to the event.
3. You will need to PRINT your BINGO cards out BEFORE the event to play... you MUST have printed BINGO cards to play.
To participate virtually, please choose the VIRTUAL Bingo Ticket when purchasing.
If you have previously purchased a ticket for the in-person BINGO and would like to convert to a virtual bingo ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the virtual BINGO event, please reach out to email@example.com.
- IN PERSON Bingo Admission$40$400$0
- Add 5 Extra Play Bingo Cards$5$50$0
- No Admission $10 Donation Only$10$100$0
- No Admission $5 Donation Only$5$50$0
- No Admission $25 Donation Only$25$250$0
- 50/50 Raffle - 1 Entry $1$1$10$0
- 50/50 Raffle - 7 Entries$5$50$0
- 50/50 Raffle - 15 Entries$10$100$0
- 50/50 Raffle - 20 Entries$15$150$0
- 50/50 Raffle - 35 Entries$20$200$0