Bike Run to benefit Bikers Against Trafficking
Time & Location
About the Event
Saturday February 29, 2020 Texas Roadhouse - Sanford presents a Neighborhood Bike Run to benefit Bikers Against Trafficking.
- Registration begins at 8:30am at Celery City Craft in Sanford, FL.
- Kick stands up at 10:00am.
- Ride ends at Texas Roadhouse - Sanford.
Breakfast and lunch included. Event T-shirt will be provided to the first 100 to register. Cost is $20 per rider and $10 for passengers.
Music by Block Music Group. Sponsored by Seminole Harley-Davidson and Rubesnstein Law.
- Rider (Same Day Ticket)$20$200$0
- Passenger (Same Day Ticket)$10$100$0